Great vic bike ride
Book transport to and from the ride, upgrade your camping or secure your spot in our long term car park.
With access to Cafe de Canvas, two bars, food and coffee vendors, local artists, activities, toilets, showers and all camp amenities, you’ll never be short of something to do in our camping area. In the morning, pack your luggage and gear into one of our luggage trucks and we’ll move it to the next campsite for you.
General camping is part of your ticket, and includes a camping spot for you, your tent and your bike. Lights out is 10pm.
Perfect for those seeking a little tranquility with their camping experience. With an early curfew of 9.30pm, we ask quiet campers to keep noise levels to a minimum and respect the serenity of the quiet camping area.
Don’t have a tent, or not keen to put up your own each day? Our brilliant team will pick out a prime spot at the campsite and set up your dome tent for you each night so you can kick back at the end of a day’s riding. A dome zone tent must be purchased in addition to your Great Vic entry and sleeps two people.
- Sat 24 Nov – Sun 2 Dec ($425.00)
- Sat 24 Nov – Wed 28 Nov ($300.00)
- Sat 24 Nov – Thu 29 Nov ($335.00)
- Thu 29 Nov – Sun 02 Dec ($255.00)
Stand up section
After a little extra luxury for your Great Vic adventure? Our stand up section includes a premium tent which will be pitched and waiting for you when you arrive. These tents include extra headroom so you can easily change standing up and two bedrolls to ensure you’re comfy at night. A stand up section tent must be purchased in addition to your Great Vic entry and sleeps two people.
- Sat 24 Nov – Sun 2 Dec ($655.00)
- Sat 24 Nov – Wed 28 Nov ($400.00)
- Sat 24 Nov – Thu 29 Nov ($455.00)
- Thu 29 Nov – Sun 02 Dec ($375.00)
Not much of a camper?
All Trails Bicycle Tours
The Great Vic Bike Ride has partnered with AllTrails Bicycle Tours since 2005 as they provide a fully supported experience with some extra comforts for those who would prefer not to camp.
The package includes:
- Nightly accommodation at quality motels, B&Bs, boutique properties and resorts
- Great breakfast included each morning
- Luggage transfer between your accommodation daily
- Private bike mechanic
- Small group cameraderie and support
Charge up – Available for purchase on event
ChargeSpot will be on site every day to keep you charged up so you can stay connected.
3 day pricing
1 device – $15
2 devices – $25
3 devices – $40
5 day pricing
1 device – $20
2 devices – $35
3 devices – $50
9 day pricing
1 device – $25
2 devices – $45
3 devices – $65
PLEASE NOTE: Unlimited charging is per device and not transferrable between devices. If you have more than 1 device you will need to purchase unlimited charging for each device. Chargespot can charge any device including all phone brands, power banks, speakers, laptops. Any device other than a phone you will need to bring your own charger.
A single charge for an ebike can be purchased on event, as per our ebike policy. Make sure you drop off your ebike battery early to get the best possible charge, as unfortunately we are unable to charge ebike batteries overnight. If you do choose to drop your ebike battery off later in the afternoon, the team will still be happy to charge it for you, but will only be able to charge the battery until 15 minutes prior to the charging station closing time.
Please take the time to read our ebike policy.
Single charge – $10
Get the look
The Great Vic Bike Ride 2018 official event merchandise range is available to order online thanks to Hub Cycling. From jerseys to cycling caps and socks; there’s plenty to choose from to help you remember your ride in 2018.
Check out the full collection in the Bicycle Network merchandise shop and pick up your order on event.View full collection
Need a lift? Let us take the hassle out of getting to and from the ride. Our coach services are inclusive of rider, bike and luggage and operate from a range of metro and regional areas.
Transport to event
- Melbourne to Bright (9:30am) – $99.00
- Ballarat to Bright (9:00am) – $105.00
- Geelong to Bright (9:30am) – $105.00
- Bendigo to Bright (10:30am) – $85.00
- Shepparton to Bright (12:30pm) – $70.00
- Albury to Bright (12:00pm) – $55.00
- Wangaratta to Bright (1:00pm) – $45.00
- Traralgon to Bright (7:30am) – $120.00
- Benalla LTCP to Bright (12:30pm) – $65.00
- Melbourne to Rutherglen (1:00pm) – $90.00
- LTCP Benalla to Rutherglen (2:30pm) – $55.00
- Rutherglen to Melbourne (5:00pm) – $90.00
- Rutherglen to Melbourne (8:30am) – $90.00
- Rutherglen to LTCP Benalla (TBC) – $28.00
- Benalla to Melbourne (12:00pm TBC) – $80.00
- Benalla to Ballarat (12:00pm TBC) – $85.00
- Benalla to Geelong (12:00pm TBC) – $85.00
- Benalla to Bendigo (12:00pm TBC) – $70.00
- Benalla to Shepparton (01:00pm TBC) – $45.00
- Benalla to Albury (12:00pm TBC) – $55.00
- Benalla to Wangaratta (12:00pm TBC) – $45.00
- Benalla to Traralgon (12:00pm TBC) – $115.00
Long term car park
Prefer to drive? Our long term car park will keep your vehicle secure, whether you’re riding 3, 5 or 9 days of the event.
Benalla Showgrounds, Bridge West St Benalla, VIC 3672