Marvel at the beauty of Australia’s Top End on our nine-day cycling adventure in June 2022. Bookings are capped at 100 guests.
What to expect
Join us as we escape to the Northern Territory’s Top End.
Over nine days, you’ll get the unique chance to ride through world heritage-listed national parks like Kakadu and Litchfield, swim in century-old watering holes and immerse yourself in historic indigenous cultures.
With Bicycle Network by your side, you can rest assured that we’ve got everything covered — from airport transfers, to hotel accommodation, bike transport, mechanics, meals, tours and moreLearn more
The Great Top End Escape isn’t just a bike ride – it’s a jam-packed tour with attractions that showcase the best of the region.
Let us paint a picture…
- Relax with a sunset dinner on the foreshore at Darwin Sailing Club
- Find locally made treasures and indulge your taste-buds at Darwin’s famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Wade through scenic plunge pools and bathe beneath the cascading waterfalls at Litchfield National Park
- Admire ancient termite mounds, standing two meters tall and over 100 years old
- Visit rock art sites at Nitmiluk National Park on the lands of the Jawoyn people and experience dream-time stories that bring the silent gorge walls to life
- Be humbled by the majestic beauty and size of Nitmiluk Gorge on a three-hour boat tour
- Connect with the oldest living culture on earth and appreciate the rugged and remote beauty of Kakadu National Park
- Marvel at the power of the mighty saltwater crocs as they leap from the water on the jumping croc cruise
The Great Outback Escape 2019
The pilgrimage to Uluru and Kata Tjuta is a special journey that is up there on a lot of people’s bucket lists.
In May 2019, Bicycle Network took 125 people from across Australia, New Zealand ,and even the USA, to central Australia for a life-changing adventure on the Great Outback Escape.
Over eight days, with full support, we experienced the desert wind in our hair, the changing colours of sacred landscapes and the red dirt under our tyres.
A Bicycle Network event
By supporting a Bicycle Network event you are helping us build a more bike-friendly Australia.
As a not-for-profit organisation we're on a mission to make it easier for everybody to ride a bike. Learn more about why we are here.Learn more
Choose your adventure