Marvel at the beauty of Australia’s Top End on our brand new nine-day cycling adventure in June and July 2021. Bookings are capped at 100 guests.
What to expect
Join us as we escape to the Northern Territory’s Top End.
Over nine days, you’ll get the unique chance to ride through world heritage-listed national parks like Kakadu and Litchfield, swim in century-old watering holes and immerse yourself in historic indigenous cultures.
With Bicycle Network by your side, you can rest assured that we’ve got everything covered — from airport transfers, to hotel accommodation, bike transport, mechanics, meals, tours and moreLearn more
The Great Top End Escape isn’t just a bike ride – it’s a jam-packed tour with attractions that showcase the best of the region.
Let us paint a picture…
- Relax with a sunset dinner on the foreshore at Darwin Sailing Club
- Find locally made treasures and indulge your taste-buds at Darwin’s famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets
- Wade through scenic plunge pools and bathe beneath the cascading waterfalls at Litchfield National Park
- Admire ancient termite mounds, standing two meters tall and over 100 years old
- Visit rock art sites at Nitmiluk National Park on the lands of the Jawoyn people and experience dream-time stories that bring the silent gorge walls to life
- Be humbled by the majestic beauty and size of Nitmiluk Gorge on a three-hour boat tour
- Connect with the oldest living culture on earth and appreciate the rugged and remote beauty of Kakadu National Park
- Marvel at the power of the mighty saltwater crocs as they leap from the water on the jumping croc cruise
Thanks for your support
A gift for our members
To show our appreciation for the ongoing support of all our members we’ve got an extra little gift to say thank you. Bicycle Network members who book their spot on the Great Top End Escape before Friday 2 October 2020 will receive a free tour t-shirt for the trip. What better way to commemorate your adventure!
Not a member? Learn more about joining Australia’s biggest community of bike riders below.Become a member
The Great Outback Escape 2019
The pilgrimage to Uluru and Kata Tjuta is a special journey that is up there on a lot of people’s bucket lists.
In May 2019, Bicycle Network took 125 people from across Australia, New Zealand ,and even the USA, to central Australia for a life-changing adventure on the Great Outback Escape.
Over eight days, with full support, we experienced the desert wind in our hair, the changing colours of sacred landscapes and the red dirt under our tyres.