We’ve got you covered
Bike riding insurance
|Non-Medicare medical costs||Yes||$7,500|
|Loss of earnings||Yes||$1,000/week|
|Home help expenses||Yes||$5,000|
|Injury to someone else||Yes||$5 million|
|Damage to someone else’s property||Yes||$5 million|
|Riders rights advice and help recovery costs from a third party||Yes||–|
|Initial consultation with our partner law firm||Yes||–|
Need to know more?
Who is insured?
This insurance product covers Bicycle Network* members.
There are benefits in the policy that cover everyone regardless of age. There are some changes once you reach 65, see the policy wording for more details..
When am I covered?
- Whilst participating in a Bicycle Network event
- When you sustain an injury during any or all recreational or commuting bike riding activities (excluding riding to derive a commercial benefit – e.g. racing)
What is covered?
- Accidental death and total disablement
- Personal injury
- Loss of income
- 3rd Party Liability Coverage (if you injure someone else or cause damage to someone else’s property)
What is not covered?
- Medicare gaps (Federal legislation precludes us from doing so)
- Property (bicycles, accessories etc.) except where covered under Event Benefit
Making a claim
Call us on (03) 8376 8888 and book a time to speak with our dedicated Riders’ Rights Co-ordinator. They’ll talk you through the claims process.Downoad summary