Routes and Prices
Around the Bay 100km
Starting at Albert Park, the 100km ride travels over the iconic West Gate Bridge to Williamstown and back with lofty views of Port Phillip Bay (outbound) and Melbourne’s city skyline (inbound). Riders will then roll along Beach Road to Mordialloc (return), with some beautiful coastal views along the way.
Expect a mix of dedicated lanes, closed roads and shared road sections. This is the perfect ride for anyone keen on ticking off their maiden ton on the bike.
Start time (rolling wave): 6:20am – 7:00am
Estimated ride time: 3:50h – 8:30h (averaging from 12km/h – 26km/h)
Ride guide: Stay tuned, dropping in September.Full Route Map
1. Williamstown (28km)
- Time open: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Nutrition & Hydration: Water, electrolytes & Winners bars
2. Elwood (50km)
- Time open: 8:00am – 12:15pm
- Nutrition & Hydration: Water, fruit, banana bread
3. Mordialloc (70km)
- Time open: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Nutrition & Hydration: Water, electrolytes, lunch pack, coca-cola
Not the ride you're looking for?