We've got your back
Transport data collection
Our transport data collection services help guide investment infrastructure in local communities and support the growth of active transport.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are on a mission to make it easier for everybody to ride a bike. By working with Bicycle Network you are supporting the growth of active transport across the country and helping us build a healthier and happier Australia.
Why collect transport data?
- To better understand transport choices and behaviors within our cities
- Help guide sustainable infrastructure investments in local communities
- Provide evidence based active transport planning
- Establish baseline data before infrastructure interventions
- Monitor and evaluate transport projects
Our services – Active transport data collection
Accurate data collection
Our reliable traffic and transport survey services allow us to collect a range of robust data including:
Traffic flow & directionality
Road space use
Road user conflict
*Active transport only