Bicycle Network: Membership (171)
As Australia's largest membership-based cycling organisation, with over 50,000 members, we've made real progress improving conditions and getting more people riding over the past 40 years, but there's still so much to be done. That's why we're asking you to join us as a member.
Give the gift of membership this Christmas
As a rider, it's important to be covered and supported every time you ride, so why not treat yourself or someone special to the gift of Bicycle Network membership?
As a bonus we'll include a Henty Gym Bag so you've got something to pop under the tree. Just use the code HENTY at checkout and place your order before 9 December to make sure it gets to you in time.
When you become a Bicycle Network member you’ll find we’re here to help when you need it most. Every time you ride you’ll be covered by our comprehensive cycling insurance designed specifically for bike riders and you’ll have access to our riders rights’ and legal support services.
Our premium bike rider insurance policy provides cover in three very important ways; if you're injured, if you cause injury to someone else, and if you cause damage to someone else's property. Without all three you could be riding at risk.
Most importantly, when you join us you’re helping to make bike riding easy for everyone. Because, among all the other stuff we do, we champion and campaign for better cycling infrastructure and policies.
We’ll also keep you informed and rewarded with great benefits including a bi-monthly subscription to Ride On, Australia's most widely read bike riding magazine, and access to our Member Rewards program.
- Comprehensive cycling insurance designed for bike riders
- Riders' rights and legal support services
- Subscription to Ride On magazine and Member Rewards
- Help us improve riding conditions.
So if you love bike riding, go ahead and join today, you won’t look back.
Summary of insurance
Concession membership is available to riders with a valid healthcare card, seniors card or student card.
Family of 2 membership is available to couples or a parent and child living in the same household. The child can be up to the age of 21 or 25 if they are a full time student.
Family of 3+ membership covers all children living in the same household up to the age of 21 or 25 if they are a full time student.
In 2013, Kerryn's life changed forever after a crash while riding. Due to unforseen complications, doctors were forced to take emergency action and amputate her right arm.
CycleSafe - Home Insurance that loves your bike
CycleSafe is a bespoke Home Contents Insurance policy that protects your bicycles with just as much care and attention as your general home & contents. Endorsed by Bicycle Network, CycleSafe is the perfect home & contents insurance policy for biking enthusiasts.
Bicycle Network Members will receive 20% off their annual premium as well a free DataDotDNA* Bike Kit valued at $49.95* which allows you to register your bike on the National Bike Register. They are a national organisation dedicated to the protecting your assets, supporting law enforcement and combating theft.
Benefits of the CycleSafe policy include;
- Accidental Damage, Loss & Theft cover for your household contents & bikes (including whilst in use) anywhere in the world.
- Option to cover Clothing, Accessories & Wheels
- Option to include cover whilst Racing
- New for Old Replacement of items
- All bikes are insured by the policy without the need to list them individually
- Public Liability automatically included
- Flood Cover available
- Includes cover for portable valuable items such as mobile phones, laptops, camera equipment, jewellery & watches. Jewellery and watches are covered up to $10,000 per item and in total up to 25% of the sum insured. Items over $10,000 are able to be specified on the policy if required.
- Alternative excesses are available
- Payment is able to be made annually or via monthly direct debit from a credit card or bank account at no extra cost.
*Free DataDotDNA Bike Kit offer is available for a limited time only. Offer is for one DataDotDNA Bike Kit per policy. Price is as RRP as advertised on the National Bike Register website.
Policy Terms, Conditions and Exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and any applicable Supplementary PDS available from us. Unless we have told you otherwise, our advice to you will be of a general nature only and will not take into account your personal needs, objectives or financial situation. CycleSafe Home Contents is offered by Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072 AFSL 240954
Attachments available for download
- CycleSafe Quote Form
- Does Your Home & Contents Stack Up
- About DataDotsDNA
- How to Use Register Your DataDotD