Bicycle Network: Membership (171)
As Australia's largest membership-based cycling organisation, with over 47,000 members, we've made real progress improving conditions and getting more people riding over the past 40 years, but there's still so much to be done. That's why we're asking you to join us as a member.
Bicycle Network’s annual member drive is on and we’re inviting all riders to join us and help build a nation of bike riders.
For over 40 years we’ve worked tirelessly to get a better deal for riders but there's still so much to be done. Watch our video to find out why now is the time to join us!
By joining us before October 31, not only are you helping us to build a nation of bike riders, you’ll also get a jersey and a riding pack worth over $100 with a light set, D lock, pump and tyre levers! Plus all new members, as well as all existing members that refer a friend, will go in the draw to win a share of our $8000 prize pool that includes a Corratec ebike from Reid Cycles, POC Helmets, Knog packs and much more!
There's never been a better time to become a Bicycle Network member. Use the code NATION at checkout to get your bonus pack and go into the draw to win.
All prizes were supplied by our partners below. Head over to our partners and supporter pages to find out more.
When you become a Bicycle Network member you’ll find we’re here to help when you need it most. Every time you ride you’ll be covered by our comprehensive cycling insurance designed specifically for bike riders and you’ll have access to our riders rights’ and legal support services.
Our premium bike rider insurance policy provides cover in three very important ways; if you're injured, if you cause injury to someone else, and if you cause damage to someone else's property. Without all three you could be riding at risk.
Most importantly, when you join us you’re helping to make bike riding easy for everyone. Because, among all the other stuff we do, we champion and campaign for better cycling infrastructure and policies.
We’ll also keep you informed and rewarded with great benefits including a bi-monthly subscription to Ride On, Australia's most widely read bike riding magazine, and access to our Member Rewards program.
- Comprehensive cycling insurance designed for bike riders
- Riders' rights and legal support services
- Subscription to Ride On magazine and Member Rewards
- Help us improve riding conditions.
So if you love bike riding, go ahead and join today, you won’t look back.
Summary of insurance
Concession membership is available to riders with a valid healthcare card, seniors card or student card.
Family of 2 membership is available to couples or a parent and child living in the same household. The child can be up to the age of 21 or 25 if they are a full time student.
Family of 3+ membership covers all children living in the same household up to the age of 21 or 25 if they are a full time student.
In 2013, Kerryn's life changed forever after a crash while riding. Due to unforseen complications, doctors were forced to take emergency action and amputate her right arm.
Cyclesafe Home Contents Insurance
Endorsed by Bicycle Network, Cyclesafe is the perfect Home & Contents insurance policy for biking enthusiasts.
- Accidental Damage, Loss & Theft cover for your household contents plus your bike/s (including whilst in use) anywhere in the world.
- Option to cover Clothing, Accessories & Wheels
- Option to include cover whilst Racing
- New for Old Replacement of items
- All bikes are insured by the policy without the need to list them individually
- Public Liability of $20 Million automatically included
- Flood Cover available
- Includes cover for portable valuable items such as mobile phones, laptops, camera equipment, jewellery & watches. Jewellery and watches are covered up to $10,000 per item and in total up to 25% of the sum insured. Items over $10,000 are able to be specified on the policy if required.
- Alternative excesses are available
- Payment is able to be made annually or via monthly direct debit from a credit card or bank account at no extra cost.
For further information on Cyclesafe Home Contents Insurance contact 1300 659 484 or visit the Cyclesafe website.
*View competition term's and conditions, please note competition is only open to Australian residents. NSW permit number LTPS/15/06/06348