Getting involved with the Ride2School program is a fun and easy way to get more students riding, walking, scooting and skating on their journey to school.
How do I create an account?
Not sure where to begin? Follow the steps below to get started:
- Create a Ride2School account.
- Start entering HandsUp! counts to track how your students are travelling to school.
- Utilise the engagement booklet for ideas on how to promote active travel at your school.
- Register for and celebrate National Ride2School Day on Friday 13 March 2020.
The Ride2School HandsUp! system is a key reporting tool used by schools in our program. HandsUp! counts help schools measure their progress and support more students to become physically active.
- Schools can measure the number of students riding and walking to school
- Track the progress of your school’s active travel rate over time
- The information gathered can be used to advocate for improved walking and riding conditions in the community
This step-by-step guide is designed to assist teachers, parents and local councils in encouraging more students to be active
on their journey to and from school by riding, walking, scooting and skating.
Here are the answers to your most common questions about our Ride2School program.
Get all the info in one place – from account details, login and registration to more general info.
If you cannot find the answer to your query here, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 639 634.Learn more
Interested in getting involved in the Ride2School program but need more information? Get in contact with our Ride2School team and learn how active transport programs can benefit your school.GET IN TOUCH