Bicycle Network: Getting ready (4618)
Here's everything you need to know before you ride - from picking up your kit to rolling over the start line.
You can choose to pick up your registration kit either in the week prior to the event or at the start line festival
To beat the queues, head to pre-event kit collection at the Bicycle Network office:
- 9.30am - 5pm Tuesday 24 January
- 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 25 January
- No kit collection Thursday 26 January - public holiday
- 9.30am - 3pm Friday 27 January
Level 4, 246 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
We're located in the Midtown Tower building - just a couple of doors down from the Target Centre entrance on Bourke Street.
Tip: head through the glass doors to the lifts at the back. Take the lift to level 4.
On the night
No time to pick your kit up early? No problems:
- 9pm - 11pm Saturday 28 January
What's in my kit?
- Food voucher for use on event 9pm - midnight Sat 28 Jan
- Coffee voucher for use on event
- A reflective kit - including ankle band and backpack
- Your wristband - an essential to wear on event!
As a part of your entry you will receive a voucher for a free meal and hot drink.
In 2017 the meal voucher must be used before the ride starts - between 9pm - midnight at the start line festival Albert Park. Our friends at TOASTA and ROUND THE WAY BAGEL will be serving up some yummy meals to get your fuelled up for your ride - vegetarian and gluten free options available.
Your hot drink voucher can be used at the start line and finish line in Albert Park as well as Docklands and Melbourne Museum rest areas.
- The start line festival kicks off from 9pm, at Palms Lawn, Albert Park
- Head to the start line from 11pm
- Last call for starters will be at 11.30pm
- All riders will roll across the start line between 11pm - midnight
- Make sure your helmet, front white and red rear light are all on before you cross the start line
- You can check out what else you need to bring here.