How does it work?
- Find your preferred Parkiteer facility (more than 100 in Victoria)
- Register online with a $50 fully refundable deposit
Are you no longer using Parkiteer? – Deposit refunds
Lost your Parkiteer card? – Replacement cards
If you lose your Parkiteer access card please call us on 1300 546 526 as soon as possible. This card will then be unauthorised and a replacement card sent to you. Replacement cards are $10 and can be paid for over the phone or here on our online shop.
Here are the answers to your most common questions.
If your question isn’t in the list, please contact us via our website or on 1800 639 634.
Yes – it is free to use a Parkiteer cage. When registering, a $50 deposit must be paid for an access card, which is refunded if you choose to stop using the Parkiteer service.
No. For security reasons, your Parkiteer card can only access the site you have registered at. For stations that have two Parkiteer cages, you can access both. If you would like to access a different Parkiteer cage at a different station, you’ve got a few options.
- For one-time use, call one of our operators on 1300 546 526, 24 hours a day. They can remotely give you access once confirming your identity
- If you regularly access more than one site – call 1300 6546 526 during business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our helpful team members can give you access to multiple sites
- If you want to use a different Parkiteer cage, because you’ve moved house or your circumstances have changed call 1300 6546 526 during business hours, or email email@example.com, and we can change which station you are registered at.
No, Parkiteer cages are for bicycles only.
No, Parkiteer cages cannot be used as a home for your bike. Bikes that appear to have been abandoned are removed from cages.
No – only registered members can use Parkiteer cages, and each member must enter using their own card. This ensures parking is prioritised for members and security maximised.
If your access card is lost or stolen please call us immediately on 1800 639 634 to deactivate the card. A new card can be ordered online for $10.
If you’re no longer using Parkiteer, you can request for your $50 bond deposit to be refunded by submitting a bond refund request form.
For every card returned, Parkiteer donates $5 to Greening Australia’s tree planting activities and their 2030 vision to plant over 500,000,000 stems. For more information, visit www.greeningaustralia.org.au.
Your access card will then be recycled for new users to access the Parkiteer network.
Send your access card to:
PO Box 24013
Melbourne VIC 3001
Parking your bike – Using Ned Kelly bike rails
When using Parkiteer, you should always secure your bike using a high quality lock – we recommend a D-lock. Please also remove any valuable items such as lights, trip computers and panniers.
Watch our video guide on using Ned Kelly bike rails, which are found in every Parkiteer facility.