Bicycle Network: Key dates and pricing (3702)
Key dates and pricing
|Standard Entry||Sat 17 Dec – Sun 5 March||$185||$99|
Every Newcrest Orange Challenge entry receives:
- Full en-route support including
- Medical support
- Mechanical support
- Traffic management
- SAG wagon
- Motorcycle marshalls
- Plenty of food – lunch and snack stops along the route
- Monthly e-news
- Access to event-day valet service
- Access to Newcrest Orange Challenge Festival for friends and family
Do I need to be a member of Bicycle Network to partake in this ride?
No, but Bicycle Network members do receive more benefits than cyclists without membership.
Do members receive a discount on their entry fee?
Yes, all Bicycle Network members receive exclusive access to first-round ticket sales between 10–16 October, before early bird tickets go on sale to the general public.
As a member, every time you ride you’ll be covered by our comprehensive insurance designed specifically for bike riders and you’ll have access to our riders rights’ and legal support services as well as a range of other benefits.
Make sure you're covered while riding in the Newcrest Orange Challenge by becoming a Bicycle Network member today.
- $200,000 personal injury cover
- $5 million liability cover
- Riders' rights and legal support services
- Ride On magazine and Member Rewards
- Help us improve riding conditions
How do I become a Bicycle Network member?
You can become a member online, or simply give us a call on 1800 639 634.