Celebrate Christmas with a cycle along the coast to the Berry Patch in Turners Beach – festive season decorations mandatory!
On Sunday 23 December we’ll take one of two routes leaving from and returning to the Berry Patch.
After the ride there will be lunch in the new yurt, so please RSVP so we can book for you. The Berry Patch has a big range of delicious food options, including, of course, berry desserts.
A route will be decided on the day but could be:
- Turners Beach – pathway – Ulverstone – over the river - Loop to caravan park – return
- Turners Beach – Forth – Leith – Turners Beach (highway shoulder)
Meet at 11am at the Berry Patch and lunch will be at about 12.30pm.
This ride is being offered as part of Bicycle Network Tasmania’s social rides program. Social rides are free and organised by volunteers to help riders meet new people, learn new skills and gain confidence on their bikes.
Social rides are featured in each edition of In the Loop, but if you want more notice visit our social rides calendar, which is regularly updated:
Other upcoming rides of interest and events already on the calendar are:
- Blundstone Arena valet parking for the cricket – 24 & 28 December
- Taste of Tasmania valet parking – 28 December–3 January
- Wellness Expo valet parking – 2 March
- Pipeline Track Ride – 2 March
- E-bike Convoy to Electrikhana – 2 March
- Kingborough Treasure Hunt – 3 March
- Pipeline at Night – 6 March
- Cruise on the ICC – 8 March
- Welcome the Pain Revolution ride – 23 March