Bicycle Network: Member Rewards (4455)
If you are already a Bicycle Network member, great! Simply log on and you are ready to take advantage of these great offers.
CycleSafe - Home Insurance that loves your bike
CycleSafe is a bespoke Home Contents Insurance policy that protects your bicycles with just as much care and attention as your general home and contents. Endorsed by Bicycle Network, CycleSafe is the perfect home and contents insurance policy for biking enthusiasts.
Bicycle Network members will receive 20% off their annual premium as well a free DataDotDNA Bike Kit valued at $49.95* which allows you to register your bike on the National Bike Register. National Bike Register are an organisation dedicated to protecting your assets, supporting law enforcement and combating theft.
Benefits of the CycleSafe policy include;
- Accidental Damage, Loss & Theft cover for your household contents and bikes (including while in use) anywhere in the world.
- Option to cover Clothing, Accessories & Wheels
- Option to include cover while racing
- New for old replacement of items
- All bikes are insured by the policy without the need to list them individually
- Public Liability automatically included
- Flood cover available
- Includes cover for portable valuable items such as mobile phones, laptops, camera equipment, jewellery & watches. Jewellery and watches are covered up to $10,000 per item and in total up to 25% of the sum insured. Items over $10,000 are able to be specified on the policy if required.
- Alternative excesses are available
- Payment is able to be made annually or via monthly direct debit from a credit card or bank account at no extra cost.
For further information on our CycleSafe Home Contents Insurance contact Sophie Nott on 03 5483 1050 or download a quote form here.
These are just some of the additional benefits we offer through our policy. For more information, call 1300 639 634.
Henty is a Tasmanian company named after a remote region on the rugged west coast of Tasmania, Australia. Frustrated with the lack of products available for transporting business wear, Jeremy Grey and Jon Gourlay conceived the Wingman – a multi purpose bag that enables easy and versatile all weather commuting and travel for active men and women.
Members receive 10% off
Our events are famous all around Australia for looking after the rider. From our Peaks Challenge Series, Around the Bay, Great Victorian Bike ride to the Newcrest Orange Challenge and Ride the Night, there's a type of ride that will suit your style of riding.
Members receive priority entry
Make sure your body and bike are working effectively while out on the road. The skilled professionals at The Body Mechanic will take you though the ultimate assessment.
1. Bike specific body assessment: A physio will determine your bio-mechanics and provide exercises to keep you riding
2. Bike fitting session: designed to make sure that you and your bike are working as one.
3. Deluxe Bike service: A detailed overhaul of your bike to get it running like new.
Members receive $200 off this package
Inspire your workplace to get riding with a FREE Ride2Work breakfast and workshop run by the Bicycle Network team. Our team will set you up with all of the tools and provide learning opportunities to help make your workplace more active through out the year.
Members receive FREE breakfasts (location dependent)
Flexicar is the car rental service that suits your lifestyle and needs.
If you love riding your bike but need a car every now and then, Flexicar is for you.
By joining Flexicar you can book any of their hundreds of cars around inner-Melbourne. Simply swipe your card and drive.
Use promo code BICYCLENETWORK
Designed for riders, RACV Bike Assist is a roadside service to get you on the road again when your bike becomes unrideable. RACV will send an expert to help the problem and if they can't, will arrange to get you and you bike safely home.
For more information on the RACV Bike Assist Program visit RACV Bike Assist or call them on 13 72 28.
Members receive 50% discount on RACV Bike Assist program.
Global Cycle Rides gives road cyclists the chance to ride like a local when traveling overseas. Operating in 32 countries worldwide, typical routes last from 2 – 4 hours. Rides are aimed at the time poor traveler, and combines quality road bike rental, helmet and local ride leader.
Members receive a 10% discount on any ride world wide