Bicycle Network: Additional Benefits (4452)
In addition to your membership, there additional key benefits, legal support and Riders’ Rights.
In case you need legal support, our partner law firm, Maurice Blackburn, will provide a consultation at no charge. Maurice Blackburn is a leading national compensation law firm with specialist lawyers to assist Bicycle Network members.
If you have a crash on your bike, an altercation with another party or just need help understanding your rights, our dedicated Riders’ Rights Officer is your first point of contact. You’ll receive information and support over the phone as well as help with insurance claims if needed.
CycleSafe - Home Insurance that loves your bike
CycleSafe is a bespoke Home Contents Insurance policy that protects your bicycles with just as much care and attention as your general home & contents. Endorsed by Bicycle Network, CycleSafe is the perfect home & contents insurance policy for biking enthusiasts.
Bicycle Network Members will receive 20% off their annual premium as well a free DataDotDNA Bike Kit valued at $49.95* which allows you to register your bike on the National Bike Register. National Bike Register are are anorganisation dedicated to the protecting your assets, supporting law enforcement and combating theft.
Benefits of the CycleSafe policy include;
- Accidental Damage, Loss & Theft cover for your household contents & bikes (including whilst in use) anywhere in the world.
- Option to cover Clothing, Accessories & Wheels
- Option to include cover whilst Racing
- New for Old Replacement of items
- All bikes are insured by the policy without the need to list them individually
- Public Liability automatically included
- Flood Cover available
- Includes cover for portable valuable items such as mobile phones, laptops, camera equipment, jewellery & watches. Jewellery and watches are covered up to $10,000 per item and in total up to 25% of the sum insured. Items over $10,000 are able to be specified on the policy if required.
- Alternative excesses are available
- Payment is able to be made annually or via monthly direct debit from a credit card or bank account at no extra cost.
For further information on our CycleSafe Home Contents Insurance contact Sophie Nott on 03 5483 1050 or download a quote form here.
These are just some of the additional benefits we offer through our policy. For more information, call 1300 639 634.