Bicycle Network: RACV Great Victorian Bike Ride
Full Route Details
We're pleased to reveal the full, detailed route for this year's RACV Great Victorian Bike Ride!
The full, detailed route for the RACV Great Victorian Bike Ride has now been released, with details of the lunch and rest stops to be added shortly.
View the route
Changed Traffic Conditions
Whilst we work hard to minimise the impact on local roads, there are still some changed traffic conditions required along the route.
However, all decisions are made in conjunction with Victoria Police and VicRoads, and all road users, including local residents, major road users and cyclists are taken into consideration.
Click on the following link for a summary of changed traffic conditions:
RACV Great Victorian Bike Ride 2013 Summary of Changed Traffic Conditions
Driving in Changed Traffic Conditions
Where possible, it is advisable to seek alternate routes when the RACV Great Vic comes through your area, however, if this is not possible, please remember to:
• Be patient and obey all road rules
• Follow Police and Traffic Controller instructions (where applicable)
• Allow for 1.5m clearance when overtaking riders
• Be aware of oncoming traffic when overtaking riders
• Allow extra travel time as the cyclists ride at between 15-25 km/h.