Bicycle Network: Bike Counts
Super Tuesday - Commuter Bike Count 2015
Super Tuesday North in September
Super Tuesday Bike Count will be heading north to Queensland, Northern Territory, and Northern part of New South Wales and Western Australia in September. Please register your interest.
- Ji Ae Bak: 03 8376 8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart Sbeghen: 03 8376 8836 or email@example.com
Super Tuesday in March
Thank you all volunteer counters who were counting bicycle commuters for 2 hours on Super Tuesday, Australia's biggest commuter bike count, on Tuesday 3 March 2015.
Please enter your data online today.
Local government areas that have count sites
- VIC: Melbourne, Ballarat, Banyule, Bass Coast, Boroondara, Brimbank, Frankston, Greater Bendigo, Greater Geelong, Greater Shepparton, Kingston, Maribyrnong, Melton, Monash, Moonee Valley, Nillumbik, Port Phillip, Stonnington, Whitehorse, Whittlesea, Wyndham and Yarra
- NSW: Sydney, Albury, Canterbury, Lake Macquarie, Leichhardt, Marrickville, Newcastle, Parramatta, Randwick, Sutherland, Warringah and Willoughby
- WA: Perth, Belmont, Cambridge, Cockburn, Nedlands, Subiaco and Kwinana
- SA: Adelaide
- ACT Canberra
- TAS: Launceston
* Summary report will be available in mid-April.