ITS TIME TO SALUTE GOODBYE TO THE SUNNY ALPINE MTB SEASON ONCE AGAIN SO WE HAVE DECIDED SIGN OFF WITH A KILLER WEEKEND OF RIDING!!
SNAP SHOT OF THE WEEKEND:
- Date: 19th - 21st April (note: transport to Falls Creek departs in the afternoon & evening of the 19th)
- Spend the weekend riding Australia's premier MTB trails
- 7 Victorian Mountains in 2 days
DAY 1 =
- 40km All Mountain ride from Falls Creek to Mt Beauty over 5 peaks
- 4WD transfer to the summit of Mt Stirling: Bomb down River Spur Trail & Delatite Trail
- Shuttle to Mt Buller Village accommodation for a BBQ and a beer!
- 2,500M of vertical decent on day 1 alone
DAY 2 =
- Downhill shuttles and cross country transfers at Mt Buller between 9 - 3pm - Return shuttles home
- Stonefly, Copperhead, Abom, International, Klingsporn, and many more
- Riders can bring 1 or 2 bikes if they wish to change to Downhill on the second day
- Breakfasts, lunches and accommodation for both days as well as dinner Saturday night are included
- All riders leave with serious bragging right!!
FULL DETAILS ON RIDES, ITINERARIES, WHAT TO BRING, TRANSPORT AND MORE AT: http://bluedirt.com.au/mtbriding/trips/epic-mtb-weekend/
Transport from Torquay, Geelong, and Melbourne included. Transfers to Falls Creek leave Friday afternoon and evening - click HERE to see itinerary and details
- 2 fully guided All Mountain rides.
- Ride 1: Falls Creek to Mt Beauty via 5 peaks (40kms - elevation drop of 1484m)- Departing Falls Creek early in the morning, 4WD transfer to the summit of Mt McKay for sunrise and to begin this incredible ride.
- 4WD Transfer from Mt Beauty to Mt Stirling Summit
- Ride 2: Mt Stirling ride - Get dropped at the summit of Mt Stirling and bomb down river spur and Delatite trails finishing at Mirimbah before sunset.
- Downhill shuttles and Cross Country transfers between 9am – 3pm
- Downhill shuttles - Pick up at the bottom will be at Lower Tyrol car park at Mt Buller (2 minute ride or walk from the base of the DH tracks and Copperhead)
- Cross Country transfers will service the whole mountain, covering the Stonefly trailhead, Delatite, Klingsporn Bridle, Skills Park and more – This ensures cross country riders can maximise their day & hit any trails they wish
- Sundays shuttles and rides will be un-guided, all riders are free to ride any trails they want.
PRICE: $480.00 PER PERSON
Includes: Pick up and return transport from Torquay, Geelong, Melbourne, on mountain transport, Transfers and shuttles Day 1, 2 fully guided rides on day 1, all downhill shuttles and cross country transfers on day 2, 2 nights accommodation, Breakfast Day 1 and 2, lunch day 1 and day 2, BBQ dinner Saturday night.
- This weekend is strictly limited to a maximum of 8 riders and minimum of 4.
- All riders will recieve a free Blue Dirt long sleeve jersey.
BOOKINGS: email@example.com or 0409161903