Chat about anything two-wheeled (or one or three) or generally relating to Bicycle Victoria.
So the Saudi Arabians have heard about Sagan I guess..
A Saudi official told Al-Yawm that the new policy stipulates that women may not use the bikes for transportation but “only for entertainment” and that they must not ride near men “to avoid harassment.”
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk....
- Posts: 9302
- Joined: Mon 21 Aug 2006, 2:48 pm
- Location: Internet, serious stuff..
- Posts: 11322
- Joined: Wed 11 Apr 2007, 12:43 pm
- Location: vewwy, vewwy cwose... shhhhh
Tour de Commute gets serious then?
- Posts: 17275
- Joined: Tue 23 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm
- Location: I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.
How do you ride in an abaya without showing any leg or getting caught in the back wheel?
More importantly, does your helmet go under or over your niqab?
Next thing you know, they'll be allowing women to vote in Saudi.
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Wed 16 Sep 2009, 12:28 am
- Location: Albert Park
- Posts: 6685
- Joined: Sat 30 May 2009, 10:28 pm
Return to Cycling discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests