Discuss cycling as transport and the issues involved in commuting to school, work or to the shops.
3 wheels. Cheatin'
(Nice rig. Those trailers good? Concept seems sound - replacement wheel and all).
- Posts: 17280
- Joined: Tue 23 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm
- Location: I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.
- public transport 1hr up 1hr return door to door
- car 35mins off peak & 1hr+ peak hr
- bicycle 1.20hr add 10-15mins with head wind to and from work
very lucky I have 3 options
Stay Safe & Respect for Individuals
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2008, 8:43 am
- Location: Westside
Return to Commuters discussion
Users browsing this forum: Gossamer and 4 guests