Dale E Grind wrote:MMMMmmm - things are hotting up on PPB (sorry about this being a little off topic, but it is approaching snapper season) - check this out. Fishing report from Ifish
- Snapper to 4.88kg taken from Mount Martha
- Brett and Jordan, snapper to 6kg Mount Martha
- Customer landed 3 snapper to 4.5kg on squid in 18m off Mornington
- Customer Dave landed 3 snapper to 2kg in 18m of water off Carrum on squid
- Customers John and Bruce landed a snapper of 3.5kg on a pilchard off Black Rock
- Customer Ray Vascoe landed a beautiful 6kg snapper off Mordialloc on a saurie
- Customers Dave, Clint and Dave landed 3 snapper ranging 1.8 to 4kg on pilchards in 18m off Carrum
- Launching Way weighed 25 - 30 snapper over the weekend with the biggest weighing 6.9kg which was taken in 12m of water
- Staff member Andrew Fallon landed about 15 snapper on Tuesday night between 9pm and midnight. He was fishing in 18m of water off Carrum and all fish took silver whiting. The biggest was 4.6kg.
- Andrew also landed 10 nice squid in 6m of water on Hyabusa gold and brown jigs off Mornington.
- Lee Rayner just rang to report snapper to 6kg from Mordialloc pier, Beaumaris pier and Brighton Breakwater this week. There have been plenty of fish taken especially in the 2 – 4 kilo bracket.
Unreal isn't it? And so early! They reckon last season was the best season ever and now this!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests