After our success in supporting Around the Bay and the Great Victorian Bike Ride, bikerides.com.au is proud to announce that we will also be supporting the 2009 Great Escapade for Melbourne participants.
We will be offering the following services:
- Bike servicing before and after the event
Bike packing for transport before the event
Bike assembly (from travel/airline boxes and bags) after at the event
Bike bag hiring – Custom bags to protect your bike during transport
Flexibility in drop-off and pick-up times to suit your busy lifestyle
Bike Bag Hire
We have high quality bike transport bag available for you. Don't risk your valuable bicycle to just another cardboard box.
We can either supply these to you, or we can professionally pack your bike for you, and unpack it, assemble it, clean it and service it on your return.
We are flexible in our services, but here is a list of our standard services
Before the 2009 Great Escape
- Box bike $50
Bike service and box bike $70
Hire of Bicycle Transport Bag $30 – Limited stock! 2)
Following the 2009 Great Escape
- Bike un-box / build bike and service $70
Transport Options for you and your bike
- One way transport to/from:
Tullamarine Airport 1) $90
One way transport to/from
Avalon Airport 1) $100
We drop you, your bike and your luggage to right at the departure gate.
1) We service your bike before the event.
2) We pack your bike into our Custom Made Bike Bag (with wheels for ease of movement)
3) On return, we unpack your bike and service it ready for your next riding adventure
4) All this for just $150, that's a saving of up to $75 from some bike shops
1) Includes 1 passenger, 1 pre-boxed bike and all tolls, booking fees, airport taxes, etc, unlike taxi services. Surcharges may apply for outer suburbs.
2) $150 deposit required for hire of bike bags.
3) We can supply bike boxes for transport with sufficient notice when you select one of our services.
4) Payment via cleared funds of direct deposit, Credit Card or PayPal before services, else cash on the day.
5) Bike boxing on-site is also available. Please email us with your suburb and number of bikes for a quote.
6) Pricing is for labor content only. Parts are available at an additional cost.
Remember, we offer flexibility in drop-off and pick-up times to suit you. Most of our services are completed within 24 hours.
Should you have any further questions, please let us know.
Phone: 0419 88 33 44
We are a team of experienced bicycle mechanics, having worked in stores, supporting, organising and participating in numerous cycling events, races and triathlons across the country.
We are proud to say we are a home based business with a quality full equipped workshop in McKinnon. Address on request or appointment booking.