Cycle for Sustainability is a bike ride with a difference. Starting in Sydney in late August, and finishing in Hobart in mid December, we will visit schools and community groups en route to educate about and inspire ecologically sustainable and socially just choices in daily routines.
You can get involved in a number of ways:
• Join as a core team rider- an exciting opportunity to develop your community education and team building skills and work with others who are passionate about sustainable living.
• For those with less time to spare, join the action as a stage rider for two weeks or more.
• Apply your passion for sustainability education to help develop a range of education and curriculum materials.
• Contribute content for our evolving website.
• Join our mailing list to receive inspiring project updates, ‘Postcards from the road’.
• Home base support. This would involve some volunteer work either at the Sustainable Living Foundation office in Melbourne and/or at home, assisting the road team with liaising with schools, community groups and identifying media opportunities.
Being involved in this project is your chance to inspire others and ‘be the change you wish to see in the world’ (Gandhi).
If you would like to get involved or find out more please contact:
Nick Towle or Michelle Allen
03 6431 3074
0428 834 748
0424 940 583