www.mtbskills.com.au are holding another course at Lysterfield for women only!
Enrol online www.mtbskills.com.au
Saturday July 19th – LYSTERFIELD, Women’s only MTB skills ALL DAY course 9:30-3:30pm
Due to popular request, we are running another women’s only course at Lysterfield and this time it is an ALL DAY COURSE.
It is also the weekend before Round # 3 of the Anaconda Enduro Series held by Full Gas Promotions (www.fullgaspromotions.com.au)
We will be doing a reconnaissance of the actual course on this day as well, going over all the tricky bits, making sure you can do everything(well almost!) without putting a foot down.
Even if you are not doing the race, you will benefit from this part of the course.
All skills and levels catered for.
…what you will be doing on the skills day:
• Negotiating logs…and there are plenty of those at Lysterfield.
• Choosing the smoothest, fastest lines, even with roots and ruts on it.
• Getting some air by launching from built up logs, roots and rocks instead of braking and slowing down through these sections.
• Riding downhill’s with minimal braking, relaxing the body, compressing over the bumps.
• Slow speed uphill’s, rock gardens, switchbacks etc…
Whether you are only just bought a bike, are thinking of doing your first race, or want to get faster and more confident in your riding, this course is for you.
We are strictly limiting this course to 20 participants with 4 instructors. Get in quick as we will not be increasing numbers. The perfect training ratio for us is 1:5 participants, so it will only benefit you in the end.
• BYO lunch – something quick and easy that can be carried in hydration or small back pack, as your group may be away from car park for lunch.
• TORQ energy bar & a bag of mixed lollies supplied for snacks
• Samples of TORQ energy powder available to mix with water for your ride
• You will need to carry enough water for the possibility of being out on the trail for 6 hours. This equates to at least 3 litres.(1 x 750ml bottle, 1 x 2 lt hydration pack should do you). There is water available at Lysterfield, use opportunities presented to you to fill up bottles.
Where: Mahogany Car Park Area, just inside the main entrance to Lysterfield Park off Horsewood Rd.
(look for our blue Kia Rio with MTB skills sticker on rear window)
Melways: 108 D2