ATTA Victoria (in email) wrote:Next ATTA event is the Teams Time Trial at sunny Lancefield on the
14th October. Last time we headed to Lancefield we had 92 riders, so
hopefully once again we can get some big numbers out.
These will be the inaugural "60 km ATTA Team Time Trial
Championships", and the winning team will take home a perpetual
shield. Other great prizes will also be available courtesy of
Bikeforce in Richmond.
- Teams can consist of 3-4 riders, with the time being recorded on
the third rider across the line;
- Teams need to be arranged before race day.
- Teams can be all male, female, mixed, over 60's...doesn't matter.
Although, its often good to race with riders of a similar ability so
you can take turns at the front and work together as a team.
- For those not wanting to race in a team, you can race as an
individual as normal - or as a pair.
- There is the choice of 30km or 60km course. The course is
undulating, with some flat sections.
- Whilst you can register on the day as normal, we would strongly
encourage teams to pre-register - i,e, please email Brooke on
with names so we have an idea of numbers / times..
- Registration from 8am and presentations afterwards - most likely
to be held at the warm and cosy Mad Gallery Cafe at 19 High St
Lancefield. This is in the main street, about 300 metres from the
start at the corner of Park St and High St (same as last time).
Hope to see you there racing
PennyR wrote:BUMP !! For only 3 days before an ATTA time trial, there are still very few postings in the thread
Anyone else doing the Lancefield TT, or are lots of people training for ATB or going criting instead?
Chris_71 ITT (didn't specify distance)
PennyR 30 km ITT
gplama 60 km ITT
no disipline 60 km ITT
PennyR wrote:See everyone at the time trial tomorrow. Hopefully my neighbours won't be home too late, as I'm currently babysitting.
Andrew (53-11), as you haven't got back to me, I'm assuming that you don't want a lift to spectate. I'm getting a lift with gozzo.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest