Yeah I saw from the results that she didn't get a clean sweep, but the 3 rounds that were online yesterday were very impressive.
You're not (yet!) privy to the way the draw works. On Sunday we had a big spread of times in C grade (no D grade, the f200 times just worked out that way on the day). The fastest qualifiers are supposed to get a (relatively) easy run to the final and if numbers permit, the fastest two don't race until (and assuming they do!) the finals. A lot of thought has gone into the way the draw is calculated to make it as fair and as much fun as possible.
As such, Alissa was racing against people she was considerably faster than during the heats. That's why it looked easy, but also why the final was a different story.
The rough way the draw works is :
1. The riders are seeded within their grades 1-n
2. The top two riders don't face each other (with the exception of 4
3. The top two riders will race the bottom two riders at some point
4. The bottom two riders will get a chance to race each other (seems
5. A bye is "seeded" around mid field then called as if any other rider
6. The top seed won't ever get a bye (doesn't need the free points!)
7. The bottom seed won't get a bye (less likely to get a finals
race so shouldn't get just two races)