General talk, queries & comments about the Great Victorian Bike Ride.
So now its the RACV ride and RACV have the bike hire scheme, stealth takeoverof BV?
- Posts: 9302
- Joined: Mon 21 Aug 2006, 2:48 pm
- Location: Internet, serious stuff..
Perhaps RACV believe that having 1500 cyclists off the road in Melbourne for a week will be beneficial to their members?
Wasn't the first GVBR sponsored by Caltex?
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Fri 04 Nov 2005, 7:46 pm
- Location: City of Whitehorse
...or they're trying to 'flog' their 'bike assist' policy thingy!....maybe 1500 of us could all ring them at the same time & see how the customer service goes?
What would Jens do?
- Posts: 2529
- Joined: Wed 30 Aug 2006, 9:42 am
- Location: sucking wheel!
Return to Great Victorian Bike Ride discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest