If anyone has any doubts about the weather I received this email today:
Mt Macedon Challenge to go ahead
CycleSport Victoria (CSV) would like to advise that the 2010 Mt Macedon Challenge will go
ahead tomorrow (Saturday November 13), despite the forecast of rain in the area.
CSV has added additional marshals and signage along both the 130km and 83km courses to help
ensure rider safety, but riders are advised to ride cautiously and prepare for tough
Please also note that there are to be no bikes on the path to the Memorial Cross. There is
a carpark at the top where you can place your bike should you wish to get closer to the
CSV looks forward to a great inaugural challenge!
2010 Mount Macedon Challenge Home (http://www.vic.cycling.org.au/default.a ... 0073/17268