Surprised to see there aren't any planned ATB training rides this weekend...especially considering the sunny forecast.
Anyone planning on a hilly ride this weekend?
I do about 33 km/h on flats, just under 30 km/h with hills...
SKCC wrote:Where: South Gisborne (Melways: 609 G11)
When: Saturday 9 October
Directions: Follow the Calder Hwy, take the Sunbury/South Gisborne exit. Turn right at the T-intersection and cross the freeway, and you'll see the registration area 100m down on your left in the bus parking area. Look for the SKCC flags - it's only 50 mins from St Kilda!
Entry: $15 - SKCC members only with full race licences. Please bring the right change. Age category based on CSV licence.
* Male Elite (Open) and Masters 1 – 10 Laps
* Male Masters 2/3 (35-44) – 10 Laps
* Male Masters 4/5 (45+) – 8 Laps
* Female Elite (Open) and Masters 1 – 8 Laps
* Female Masters 2/3 (35-44) – 8 Laps
* Female Master 4/5 (45+) – 6 Laps
Start Time: 10:00am.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests