Dear South Eastern Fwy Tip Truck Driver
I apologise for swearing at you today, for calling you a retard and a fat *^&%*&^%.
I would like to clarify a couple of things by way of explanation:
1. you do not have the right to drive for extended periods of time on the wrong side of the road, no matter how poor your driving skills or large your vehicle.
2. should you see a cyclist (or any vehicle for that matter), approaching you as you drive up the wrong side of the road, your best course of action is to move to the correct side of the road, regardless of any maneuver you may be hoping to achieve
3. your inability to turn left into a drive way is really none of my concern, when compared to my safety. Perhaps you could take up professional crochet, as your driving skills appear to be lacking somewhat.
4. "Do not overtake turning vehicle" does not apply in the scenario where the aforementioned vehicle (ie yours) is on the wrong side of the road, driving in the opposite direction to myself.
5. Riding "in the middle of the lane" is quite possibly what I was doing, but as there are so few cars frequenting Richmond Bvd, I fail to see the problem with this. If I wish to avoid gravel and muck left on the LHS of the lane from your construction vehicles, it is only for a few 10s of metres, and I can assure you I am not obstructing any other vehicles in doing so. It does not excuse you from driving on the wrong side of the road, in any way, shape or form.
Car park in the middle of this map
is what the driver had to turn left into, second entrance. His vehicle was entirely in my lane for some time before he turned.