Selling my M/L Giant TCR Advanced SL1. Raced all season, so has 10 months of racing and training however was never crashed and kept in top working order. Excellent bike and selling it in a set up that is ready to race! Additionally cables (brake and cable) installed 2 months ago - so no poor shifting.
- Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheelset
- Mavic Askium training wheels (no tyres)
- Dura Ace 175 cranks that are as new, as I ran my SRM all season
- new Fizik saddle (ran own Prologo all season)
- 11/25 Dura Ace cassette
- Giant bidon cagesBottom bracket to top-of-saddle runs at 787mm with the Prologo and no ISP spacers. There is room for at least 15mm of spacers to added. There is also 5mm of steerer remaining.
race set up as seen below (note: bar tape now black instead of white)
further bike details (and geo) can be found in the link (as they have not changed from 2013 to 2014)http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/tcr.advanced.sl.1/14882/66455/#specificationsnot included
- 7900 SRM (however can be negotiated to be included in price if interested)
- Garmin mount$5250
plus any shipping.