2008 Kona Dew Plus Disc 58cm Fully Rebuilt with many new parts $350
I built this bike for myself then realised it was too big for me.
Based around a 2008 Kona Dew Plus Disc frame, this bike was built by me with many new parts. It looks great and rides beautifully, pretty much like a brand new bike. This is a high quality hybrid/commuting and potential touring bike.
Frame dimensions are Seat Tube 46cm c-c, effective Top Tube 57cm c-c. Would suit someone 6ft plus. I am 178cm and it is too big for me.
Basic specs for this bike can be found here;
http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/Bike ... BYtYLTil9M
In the course of building this bike I have replaced the original parts with the following new parts;
- New Kinesis CX Disc Cyclocross alloy fork
- New Sun Ringle 29er Wheelset, SR25 29er (700c) Disc rims with Shimano M475 6-bolts disc hubs, 14g stainless steel spokes. All wheel components new, wheels built by me.
- New Michelin World Tour 700x35 tyres with reflective strip – the strip is bright! See pics.
- New KMC Z72 chain
- New brake pads front and rear (can’t remember brand)
- New bottom bracket cartridge bearings
- New Rubber Grips
- New brake and gear cables
- New basic plastic pedals
The only negative on this bike are some largish scratches and scrapes on the frame, particularly on the down tube and chain stay. I have added pictures of these on Photobucket, so please study the carefully. Aside from these defects, the condition of the bike could be described as brand new.
Full set of pics can be found here;
http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m54 ... ew%20Plus/
Pickup from South Morang (Outer North Melbourne) or can deliver to inner Melbourne for the price of fuel. Would prefer local sale, but if someone interstate really wants it, can send it by courier. Please contact me for courier quote.
I will also put this on Evilbay, so you can check it out there.
Asking $350 firm.