Ride the Bay in 2016
Around the Bay - Ride for a Child in Need is the one day of the year where Melbourne unites to celebrate cycling.
Now in its 24th year, Around the Bay has cemented its place in bike riding culture as Australia's biggest one-day bike ride.
With seven ride distances and nine routes to choose from, you can ride Around the Bay, your way.
- KIDS UNDER 12 RIDE FREE!
- 20km ride on closed roads
- 17km of new coastal roads from Dromana to Mornington
- A new date: Sunday 9 October, 2016
- A new 160km ride from Melbourne to Rosebud and back
- Loads more entertainment and activities at Alexandra Gardens
- Improved start and passage way through the city
- Bigger and better Super Rest stop buffets, including mechanical support
- More on-route mechanics and support to ensure you reach the finish line
- Brand new start site / rest area in Geelong
Enter Around the Bay before the early bird deadline on July 6 and you’ll also receive a free Around the Bay jersey.