Bicycle Network: Why have a team? (4151)
Why have a team?
Why organise a team for Around the Bay?
The benefits of entering a team in Around the Bay are numerous, but here's a quick snapshot:
- A stronger office culture
- Increased team morale
- Fundraising for kids in need
- Positive and active environment for team building
- Promotion of healthier and active lifestyle
- If your team purchases 25 tickets you will receive the 26th ticket on us
- Access to our Tour de France evening on us (Dates TBC)
- Exclusive offers from partners
- Mechanical tune ups for your workplace in the lead up
- Download our Around the Bay - Teams booklet for more information
Enter a team of 15 riders or more
By entering a team of 15 riders or more into Around the Bay, you'll also receive
- Free freight of your rider pack within Australia to a single nominated address (We encourage all entries to be in by Friday August 25th to ensure your packs arrive on time)
"We started with the idea in 2004 and we had our first Toyota Aust cycling team in 2005 with 43 riders. The numbers have increased and seem to grow every year. We started setting goals to be one of the top 5 corporate teams for the event and by 2009 we had one of the largest teams. We pride ourselves on supporting The Smith Family through fundraising at Around the Bay, giving teams members a sense of achievement post event."
” Carlo D'Angelo" Senior Safety Advisor HR, Toyota Australia