Bicycle Network: Why have a team? (4151)
Why have a team?
Why organise a team for Around the Bay?
The benefits of entering a team in Around the Bay are numerous, but here's a quick snapshot:
- A stronger office culture
- Increased team morale
- Fundraising for kids in need
- Positive and active environment for team building
- Promotion of healthier and active lifestyle
- 20% discount at The Spin Room
By entering a team of 10 riders or more into Around the Bay, you'll also get
- Free freight of your rider pack within Australia to a single nominated address
- Your team name on the official event timing plate that is carried on your bike.
- Free personalised Around the Bay jersey with team logo before June 17th cut off date
"We started with the idea in 2004 and we had our first Toyota Aust cycling team in 2005 with 43 riders. The numbers have increased and seem to grow every year. We started setting goals to be one of the top 5 corporate teams for the event and by 2009 we had one of the largest teams. We pride ourselves on supporting The Smith Family through fundraising at Around the Bay giving teams members a sense of achievement post event"
” Carlo D'Angelo" Senior Safety Advisor HR, Toyota Australia