Bicycle Network: FAQs (4147)
All riders’ packs will be distributed in September to the Corporate Team Captains.
If you are still yet to register and would like your pack to be posted, now is the time to enter into the event, make sure you enter before the 9th September.
This is a call out to all the riders that have already registered into a Corporate Team, please make sure your details are correct and up to date in the event system, log in and check your - Average speed, meal and jersey size.
The Clubhouse Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation fees will be charged as follows: • Less than 14 days notice: no refund • 14-30 days notice: 50% refund of total paid
2. There is no refund for unused drink vouchers.
3. This agreement includes only the equipment listed in the Corporate Marquee Packages 2016.
4. Bicycle Network will not be held liable for any theft or losses incurred during the event.
5. No outside caterers or self-catering is permitted.
6. The total cost of any damages to the hospitality equipment will be invoiced to the team.
7. Booking is secured upon receipt of full payment.
8. B.Y.O alcohol is strictly prohibited.
9. Location of the Corporate Hospitality Marquee will be subject to confirmation by Bicycle Network.