Australia’s bike parking experts with more than 20 years experience
Bike Parking Experts
How does it work?
We specialise in bicycle rails, bike racks and other bike parking solutions for the building and construction industry. With more than 20 years of experience we know how to meet the needs of the construction industry and of course, bike riders.
Visit our online store for orders of 10 or less items.
If you need bike racks, bike rails, lockers or enclosures in your design, get in touch – we’re happy to help.
Phone: 1300 727 563
Site visits and consultation
During site visits we provide:
- Site assessment and measurement of potential locations
- Check your bike parking facility design and recommend products best suited to your needs and budget
- Draw up installation plans and provide detailed quotes
- Supply and install our cyclist endorsed bike parking products and solutions
The charge for the site visit and advice is $200+GST, which is fully refundable when the project proceeds.
Bike parking facility design
Our in-house design support includes:
- Telephone consultation and preparation of designs
- Sketches of all our bike parking products for architectural use
- Product data sheets including design layout
All quotations and consultations are provided free of charge.
Our experienced team can install all of our bike parking products to the highest standard. Installation includes:
- Installation completed within AS2890.3 compliant standards
- Safe Work Methods Statement
- Public liability insurance
- Construction induction card
Installation quotes can be provided at the time of consultation and purchase.
Event bike parking
Festivals, conferences and events
Organising an event and want to provide parking for people who ride? We can supply secure bike parking for any event, large or small.
We can plan, provide, install and pack up event rails for any event and cater for 20 to 500 bikes.
Bicycle Network has supplied parking for large scale events including the Melbourne Commonwealth Games, Melbourne Grand Prix, White Night and AFL matches.