Bicycle Network: Ride2Work Program
Would you like a little help?
RACV Cycle Angels - helping with people's ride to work
Each year, the RACV Cycle Angels give new and existing commuters some encouragement on their ride on Ride2Work Day.
In Bendigo and Melbourne, conspicuously yellow t-shirted volunteers will be on hand to provide assistance, encouragement and guidance for your ride in to work.
The Melbourne Cycle Angels will be at the following locations, and will be leaving to ride into Federation Square :
- Yarra Trail, cnr Yarra Street and Capital City Trail, South Yarra (under the Railway bridge) departing at 7:40
- Cnr Elgin and Canning Streets, North Carlton, departing at 7:25
- St Kilda Road and Lorne Street, departing 7:30
- Entrance to Darling Gardens, Corner of Gold St, North Terrace and Hodgkinson Street, Clifton Hill, departing at 7:25
- Moonee Ponds Trail/Capital City Trail and Arden Street, departing for Docklands Breakfast at 7:40
If you'd like to be a Cycle Angel, contact us ASAP and we'll be in touch. You will need to be able to come in to the Bicycle Network offices prior to Ride2Work Day. First in, best dressed.