Bicycle Network: Ride On magazine
Written and edited by the Ride On team, the Bike Bible titles help you make the most of life on two wheels.
Little Bike Bible: 365 tips
Presented as concise tips, the Little Bike Bible covers every stage of riding, from buying a bike to taking it out on to the paths and roads, understanding your bike and perhaps maintaining it yourself, riding to work and finding more people to ride with socially. Assuming no prior expertise, there is valuable information in here for every rider, of every age and every ability.
This 224-page book is a complete guide to putting more bike riding in your life. It captures the best of Ride On's expertise in six info-packed sections covering:
- All the maintenance you need to know
- Skills for road riding, night riding and 100km in a day
- Eating for vitality and stretching for bike fitness
- Places to ride and people to ride with
- The health benefits without the medical mumbo jumbo
And the ultimate guide to buying a bike and accessories, whether you’re a weekend rider, new commuter, aspiring roadie or new mountain biker.
View a sample chapter.