Bicycle Network: SCODY 3 Peaks Challenge
Gallery: The past
World's top 10 Sportives and Gran Fondos
Global Cycling Network choose their favourite gran fondos and sportives in the world, check out their top 10.
A record number of 1,575 riders commited to taking on the SCODY 3 Peaks Challenge 2013.
- Check out the times and compare yourself to the 3 Peaks Pro Team
- Check out our pictures
- View the official event photos
- Read the reviews: Cycling Tips, Bike Radar, The Climbing Cyclist
- Watch the SBS Cycling Central feature
- Read about the course
- 1,575 riders committed to taking on the challenge, over 1,300 lined up at the start
- Gender split: 95% male, 5% female (3% increase in female participation from 2012)
- 82% finished, 17% retired
- International riders from Canada, Japan, Singapore and New Zealand
- Australian riders: 47% Victorian, 52% interstate
Over 1,000 riders commited to taking on the 3 Peaks Challenge 2012, 960 lined up at the start line and a record number (93%) finished.
- Check out the times, who made it & who didn't
- Read the full event report on our blog
- See how Cycling Tips rated it
- Read how The Climbing Cyclist prepared and conquered
Rapha rides the Victorian Alps
Rapha Rides the Victorian Alps from RAPHA on Vimeo.
Gerrans vs Falls Creek
Simon Gerrans takes on the role of Supercoach as he guides elite distance runner Craig Mottram up the Falls Creek ascent. Simon Gerrans takes on Victoria's 7 Peaks in this series of four films. As the 7 Peaks only includes the Mt Hotham climb within the SCODY 3 Peaks Challenge circuit, all 2013 finisher's will receive a pre-stamped 7 Peaks passport for conquering Mt Hotham.