Bicycle Network: The West Australian Great WA Bike Ride
Great West Getaway
Looking for a shorter ride option?
Come on our short escape and get a taste of The West Australian Great WA Bike Ride 2011. The Great West Getaway is a three day cycling getaway which starts in Manjimup with The West Australian Great WA Bike Ride and leaves the ride in Margaret River.
Your journey takes off from the start at Manjimup – head off to Pemberton where your first meal is lunch, and start meeting fellow riders. Hit the road, pedal 230km over three days exploring towering forests, white sandy beaches & world famous wineries in Australia's South West. Be a part of the fun and adventure.
Tickets will be limited to 200 riders so sign up early so you don't miss out!
Please note: No free interstate bike transport will be available for this ride.
Great West Getaway
Saturday 19 of March - Tuesday 22 of March, 2011
- Meals - beginning lunch on Saturday 19 March 2010 to breakfast on Tuesday 22 March 2011
- All facilities of a Great West Australian Bike Ride Campsite - Toilets, Showers, a space to camp, entertainment, licensed bars, food vendors etc.
- 3 spectacular days of supported riding from Manjimup to Margaret River - 230kms
- Bicycle Network Victoria Coach Transport is available for purchase to help you get to the start and from the finish.
Free Bike Offer
Sign up for the Great West Getaway before 30 January to recieve your free bike. This offer is exclusive to WA residents only and all details must be registered before the cut off date to secure the bike. After you have signed up please register your details to secure your new bike.
Enter your details
How it works
We will order your bike, assemble your bike and have it ready for collection in Perth in February 2011.
You can have the bike pre-assembled and delivered to your door. This means:
* your bike will be taken out of whatever packaging it is shipped in
* the brakes and gears will be adjusted
* the wheels, handlebars and seat will be on and the tyres inflated
* any other action will have been taken in order to make the bicycle fit for use by the customer.
The bike will be repackaged 99% assembled (pedals removed, front wheel removed, handlebars turned and removed from frame) and delivered in a box to your door.
* Delivered to Metro Perth (within 50km of the GPO): $60
* All other areas in Western Australia: $85
* Deposit entries are only available on the 2011 Great West Australian Bike Ride. Entries for the Great West Getaway Ride must be paid in full.
Price before 30 November
Price after 30 November
A person who is 18 years or older on the first day of the Ride
Youth 17 & under
A person who is as young as 13 and as old as 17 on the first day of the Ride
Child 12 & under
A person who is as young as 6 and as old as 12 on the first day of the Ride
Infant 5 & under
A person who as old as 5 on the first day of the Ride