Bicycle Network: Ride a Trail
Places to go for last minute and emergency bike shopping.
Cycle City Ballarat
- Mair St Ballarat
- 03 5332 7930
- Open 9am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-7pm on Fridays, and 9am-4pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Cycle City has asked us to notify you that, contrary to information on their website, they do not offer bikes for hire.
Navajo Bike Shop
- 430 Sturt St, Ballarat, VIC 3350
- 03 5331 3185
- Open 9am-5:30pm from Monday to Thursday, 9am-7:30pm on Fridays, and 9am-1pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Navajo is easy to find. They're 1km from the train station (and one block up from the Town Hall).
- Navajo offers a 10% discount on parts and accessories to Bicycle Network Victoria members.
- We love these guys. The crew at Navajo are super friendly and they're right across the road from Eurpoa Cafe, so you can drop your bike off at Navajo and then trundle across the road for a caffiene fix while the team goes to work on your bike.