Bicycle Network: Our Organisation
Keeping your details secure
Bicycle Network Victoria values secure online forms for engaging with Members and the wider cycling public
Moving towards online forms
Bicycle Network Victoria values secure online forms for engaging with Members and the wider cycling public.
Secure online forms allow people to easily do things such as register for our Great Rides and join or renew as Bicycle Network Victoria Members.
We place the highest priority on security of personal information and do everything we can to ensure a secure online website where you can easily and safely complete online forms.
Please remember these security tips
- We will never ask you to reveal or change your Member Password via email. Please do not respond to any emails, letters or phone calls you receive with such requests.
- Never tell any one your Member Password - with the exception of people in your Family Membership, if you are in a Family Membership.
- Look out for fake websites and suspicious emails claiming to be from Bicycle Network Victoria. Please phone us immediately on (03) 8376 8888 (1800 639 634 country callers) if you do receive or see anything suspicious.
- When logging on to www.bv.com.au, always look for a padlock image on the bottom toolbar.
- Keep anti-virus software updated and install a personal firewall on your computer to create a security barrier between your computer and the internet.
If you have any questions, or receive any correspondence that seems suspicious, do not hesitate to contact us immediately.